Friday, August 31, 2012

Sleepy Day *Zzzzzzzzz...*

Last night was one heck of a night. I think I got about a total of four hourse of sleep last night. This mommy of two babies need to get some good Zzzzzzz's in. Too bad Ruben had to work I know he wouldnt of helped me out. So this is how it went down. We went and snuggled in bed around 8:30-9ish. It was tough for Mikaela too go to bed she was fighting for about a good hour! Aaron on the other hand took his last dose of tylenol before knocking out within five minutes. A new record? Maybe. So back to Mikaela she was fussy and when I say fussy I mean not wanting to latch on to nurse. That's not like her so I figure she might be hot. I then took off all her PJ'S and sure enough that was it withing ten minutes she was out. So now it was ME time. Even though in all realness I don't need me time cause I love being awake and active with my kids. I spent about a good hour scrolling the internet/missing my husband. Gosh graveyards are the pits! I was out by 10:30pm. Then at 2ish my boy woke up with a slight fever again :( I then gave him another dose of tylenol and some milk in his cupy. He was out again. Mikaela then woke up and wanted to be nursed back to sleep. Tag team much? Yup they do it ALL the time. Then around 4ish my boy woke up again and just wanted to snuggle (who doesnt love mommy's kisses when there sick?) I then rubbed his arm and hair so he could fall back to sleep. He fell back asleep we then woke up later to find Daddy got home and was right were he needed to be...snuggled in bed with us. :) Ahh the little things.

Our day consisted of alot of lazyness. Boo to that I like being productive and having energy but I had to take care of my boy during the night. Priorites ;) Lunch was not as diverse as I would of liked we ate tacos again per ruben's request. Boy does he love my tacos.

So as the day is now winding down my boy is laying on my shoulder as I write this. I need to finish the laundry for camping this weekend. Alot to do and so little time camping for two babies, my husband and myself is a headache but I can do it.

So for now I will leave you with this...Pick and choose what you decide to stand for make sure it is something you believe in. Don't make every little thing in your life a major priority. Compromising it one of the best feature anyone can have.

~Estere

No comments:

Post a Comment