Well this morning Aaron woke up with a running nose. We were a little suprised by it. He hardly get sick much less a running nose and FEVER. *knock on wood* He is always our little trooper and has a great immune system but today nope. Running nose, fever, achy, and fussy. Poor my baby if only it could be me instead of him. No pain or hurting for him would be great but that's not how it works. I put him and bed and allowed him to watch cartoons all day he even got unlimited bottles. Yeah I know, a two-year old with a bottle?! It makes him happy. He feels secure. I was lienent with him. I gave him a childrens tylenol dose twice today and one her soon since bed time is coming near.
Me and Ruben figured out how he got a small cold. Lately it seems as though the nights are getting colder and Aaron abosolutely can't stand covers on top of him. Well the other night his pamper leaked on his matress and mommy and daddy were to tired to put new PJ'S on so he slept ALL night in his pamper. Poor my boy...NEVER AGAIN. We learned our lesson.
As for a quick update for Mikaela she is slowly trying to turn over. She turn her head great but can't seem to get the rest of her body to cooperate. OH! and on Tuesday she GIGGLED at her brother for the first time ever. I was so proud. AND to add more joy to it her big brother was the reason behind it. *proud momma here* My mom was there to witness the whole thing. How awesome right?! I am a momma's girl :) She is such a happy and joyful baby. Thank you Jesus for my angels you allowed us to have. Life is good.
Ruben is currently working graveyard. Boo hoo :( We both hate being apart and much less at nigh time. But good news is we found out he got the days off for this weekend! That means we will be heading out for the families annual labor day weekend camping trip! Yippee :) Black canyone or Drift Fence Lake? It is still up in the air. Still waiting on the families decsion. Crossing my fingers for Black Canyon. It has a beautiful creek that runs through the camp with great walking trails. We shall see. I'll keep you updated.
So for now I will leave you with this. I love my life. I love my Children. I love my amazing husband. (I will have to write a entry about just how amazing he is *brag alert*) Thank you Lord. Thank you thank you. Take time to enjoy your loved ones because in a second it could all change.
~Estere
No comments:
Post a Comment