Monday, October 1, 2012

Birth-Day's

Me and My Husband's Birthday's are only two days apart so our weekend was pretty busy weekend. On my Birthday I woke up to Ruben returning from gravyard with a bouquet of flowers in his hand...Best Husband EVER. I am so lucky. Then we had thee best morning it was raing and cloudy all day. I was one happy girl. We then went to lunch with my sister at my favorite restaurant. I decided we should go home and relax the rest of the day...so nice. We then went to wally world and got our party stuff for poker night the next day. In which we saw my husbands brother and his wife. We invited them over to the house for some board games and also called my brother to come along and join. It was quite nice lots of laughs.

Next day: It's time for our PPPPPOKER NIGHT! We invited some family over from both sides. We had a blast lots of laughs, smiles, bids, and drinks ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment