Well where do I began? It feel's good not caring of what other's may think of me and that I can began to write about anything my heart desires...free speech rocks right!? I will began of my troubles that I have been dealing with lately. When I say troubles I am meaning small minor troubles compared to some that are so much more larger than what I create in my own head.
Potty training. We have began the process of potty training..ugh what a mess! It is so much harder than I though it would be. Here I am thinking I am super woman when in fact I feel a little defeated. My son is such a trooper. He will sit on the "potty" whenever we attempt to place him there but nothing happens just sitting. It tough we do not want to discipline for "not pottying". So we let him go on with his day. I have began to think that he is just not ready. We will wait till he is ready. We do not want to force him into anything he is not ready for. Although I know I will get comments from others I will not mind them. He is our son and we will decide what is best for him. Well this was fun and I have to admit makes me feel a little bit better. So for now I will leave you with this.
Do not follow the ways of this world. Go by what is important to you and what you may believe in.
~Estere
No comments:
Post a Comment